Marianne M - "Not a Choir Girl Anymore"

Mitt musikaliska och poetiska liv. My musical and poetic life.

Name:
Location: Sweden

Amatör-singer/songwriter och poet som vill beröra. Här skriver jag om händelser och tankar från min musikaliska, poetiska och fotografiska horisont. Det finns ljudklipp från min demo-CD "The Violin Girl" (släppt i april 2008) på min hemsida och på min MySpace-sida. Om du vill kontakta mig privat, kan du gå till min hemsida (länken finns i listan till vänster) och gå till kontaktsidan där. Annars får du jättegärna lämna en kommentar till något av mina inlägg. // Amateur singer/songwriter and poet who wants to touch people. Here I write about what happens and reflections from my musical, poetic and photographic horizon. There are audio clips from my demo CD "The Violin Girl" (released in April, 2008) at my website and at my MySpace page. If you want to contact me privately, you can go to my website (the link is in the list to the left) and go to my contact page there. Otherwise you're more than welcome to leave a comment to one of my posts. // "How magical that you are a tiny individual with such a pretty voice!" - Frances Irene Tolfa, http://francesirene.tripod.com

Sunday, November 05, 2006

CDn nästan klar! / The CD is almost done!

Nu var det ett tag sedan jag skrev tyvärr. Jag har varit trött och retlig den senaste veckan eller två. Men nu kan jag berätta att jag var och spelade in min sång i måndags, och i går var jag iväg för att lyssna på resultatet efter att en vän lagt på bakgrundskör. Alla mina tre vänner som hjälpt mig med komp och kör till den här CDn har gjort ett toppenjobb! Det är bara ett par saker i en av låtarna, som jag funderar på om jag måste fixa till, men ingen annan tycks reagera på det jag tycker låter konstigt. Hmmm. I dag skickade jag iväg omslaget för tryck till samma tryckeri som jag använde förra gången. Hoppas de är snabba på att leverera, de var rätt snabba sist.
Jag har äntligen kommit igång med att skriva nya låtar igen. En som legat i mitt huvud nästan hela hösten är nu nedskriven och nästan klar. Jag har ytterligare en halvfärdig låt på gång, som jag tidigare låtit er läsa texten till.

Now it's been a while since I wrote sadly. I've been tired and irritable the past week or two. But now I can tell you that I went to record my vocals this past Monday, and yesterday I went to listen to the results after a friend had added backing vocals. All my three friends who have helped me with accompaniment and choir for this CD have done a top job! There are only a couple of things in one of the songs, that I'm wondering if I have to fix, but no one else seems to react to what I think sounds strange. Hmmm. Today I sent the cover for print to the same printing firm that I used last time. Hope they're fast to deliver, they were pretty fast last time.
I've finally got started on writing songs again. One that's been in my head almost all autumn is now taken down and almost done I have yet a half finished songs in the works, that I've previously let you read the lyrics for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home