Marianne M - "Not a Choir Girl Anymore"

Mitt musikaliska och poetiska liv. My musical and poetic life.

Name:
Location: Sweden

Amatör-singer/songwriter och poet som vill beröra. Här skriver jag om händelser och tankar från min musikaliska, poetiska och fotografiska horisont. Det finns ljudklipp från min demo-CD "The Violin Girl" (släppt i april 2008) på min hemsida och på min MySpace-sida. Om du vill kontakta mig privat, kan du gå till min hemsida (länken finns i listan till vänster) och gå till kontaktsidan där. Annars får du jättegärna lämna en kommentar till något av mina inlägg. // Amateur singer/songwriter and poet who wants to touch people. Here I write about what happens and reflections from my musical, poetic and photographic horizon. There are audio clips from my demo CD "The Violin Girl" (released in April, 2008) at my website and at my MySpace page. If you want to contact me privately, you can go to my website (the link is in the list to the left) and go to my contact page there. Otherwise you're more than welcome to leave a comment to one of my posts. // "How magical that you are a tiny individual with such a pretty voice!" - Frances Irene Tolfa, http://francesirene.tripod.com

Monday, October 23, 2006

Inspelning och spelning / Recording and gig

Jag talade i dag med min kompis som hjälper mig med med min nya demo-CD, och vi bestämde att träffas nästa måndag för att börja lägga på min sång. Äntligen! Både han och jag har haft fulla upptagna scheman. Hans fru kommer sannolikt att lägga på bakgrundskör, och jag tror det kan bli riktigt coolt - hon har en jättebra röst! Jag har fått sångcoachning för att få min röst i trim eftersom arrangemangen kommer att vara fylligare och lite tuffare än jag är van vid. Alla mina sångpålägg kommer sannolikt att spelas in nästa vecka.
Dessutom ser jag fram emot att åka till Stockholm 18-19 november. Den 19 november skall jag nämligen träffa mina vänner från Kretakursen igen för ett möte om vår samlings-CD. Tidigare samma dag är det öppen visscen på en f.d. biograf där en av Kretakursdeltagarna bor, och flera av oss tänker ställa upp där. Kul!

I spoke today to my friend who's helping me with my new demo CD, and we agreed to meet next Monday to start recording my vocals. Finally! Both he and I have had full busy schedules up until now. His wife will most likely add backing vocals, and I think it could turn out really cool - she has a great voice! I've got some singing coaching to get my voice in shape because the arrangements will be fuller and a bit tougher than what I'm used to. All my vocals will most likely be recorded during next week.
Moreover I'm looking forward to going to Stockholm on November 18-19. On November 19, I'm to meet my friends from the Crete course again for a meeting about our collection CD. Earlier the same day there's an open stage at a former movie theater where one of the Crete course participants lives, and several of us intend to enter there. Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home