Marianne M - "Not a Choir Girl Anymore"

Mitt musikaliska och poetiska liv. My musical and poetic life.

Name:
Location: Sweden

Amatör-singer/songwriter och poet som vill beröra. Här skriver jag om händelser och tankar från min musikaliska, poetiska och fotografiska horisont. Det finns ljudklipp från min demo-CD "The Violin Girl" (släppt i april 2008) på min hemsida och på min MySpace-sida. Om du vill kontakta mig privat, kan du gå till min hemsida (länken finns i listan till vänster) och gå till kontaktsidan där. Annars får du jättegärna lämna en kommentar till något av mina inlägg. // Amateur singer/songwriter and poet who wants to touch people. Here I write about what happens and reflections from my musical, poetic and photographic horizon. There are audio clips from my demo CD "The Violin Girl" (released in April, 2008) at my website and at my MySpace page. If you want to contact me privately, you can go to my website (the link is in the list to the left) and go to my contact page there. Otherwise you're more than welcome to leave a comment to one of my posts. // "How magical that you are a tiny individual with such a pretty voice!" - Frances Irene Tolfa, http://francesirene.tripod.com

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tack och lov kunde jag spela med stråkorkestern på konserten i torsdags, men hade lite ont i armen av och till. Det gick i alla fall bra och publiken verkade nöjd. Vi spelade nutida klassisk musik, vilket var en utmaning för många av oss.
I går fredag var jag till fotoateljén för att ta kort för omslaget. Det blev flera försök innan fotografen och jag blev nöjda.
I dag provade jag att ta fram gitarren igen. Det kändes inte bra, fick ont nästan direkt. Jag har lämnat meddelande om att jag måste vila från gitarren på måndag när jag skulle haft lektion, och vill tala med läraren innan jag börjar igen.

Thank Goodness I could play with the string orchestra at the concert this past Thursday, but got some pain in my arm now and then. It went well anyway and the audience seemed happy. We played contemporary classical music which was a challenge to most of us.
Yesterday (Friday) I went to the photo studio to have a picture taken for the cover. Several tries were made before the photographer and I were satisfied.
Today I tried to pick up the guitar again. It didn't feel good, got pain almost directly. I've left a message that I have to rest from the guitar on Monday when I was supposed to have my lesson, and want to talk to the teacher before I start again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home