Marianne M - "Not a Choir Girl Anymore"

Mitt musikaliska och poetiska liv. My musical and poetic life.

Name:
Location: Sweden

Amatör-singer/songwriter och poet som vill beröra. Här skriver jag om händelser och tankar från min musikaliska, poetiska och fotografiska horisont. Det finns ljudklipp från min demo-CD "The Violin Girl" (släppt i april 2008) på min hemsida och på min MySpace-sida. Om du vill kontakta mig privat, kan du gå till min hemsida (länken finns i listan till vänster) och gå till kontaktsidan där. Annars får du jättegärna lämna en kommentar till något av mina inlägg. // Amateur singer/songwriter and poet who wants to touch people. Here I write about what happens and reflections from my musical, poetic and photographic horizon. There are audio clips from my demo CD "The Violin Girl" (released in April, 2008) at my website and at my MySpace page. If you want to contact me privately, you can go to my website (the link is in the list to the left) and go to my contact page there. Otherwise you're more than welcome to leave a comment to one of my posts. // "How magical that you are a tiny individual with such a pretty voice!" - Frances Irene Tolfa, http://francesirene.tripod.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Så full av känslor / So full of feelings

Två månader sedan jag bloggade?! Vart har tiden gått?? Det har i alla fall hänt en hel del saker i min värld sedan sist.
Det viktigaste, och det är därför jag sitter här så rörd och fylld av känslor i kväll, är att min nya demo-CD är klar! Jag hämtade dem i dag. Mina tankar och min tacksamhet går till alla dem som direkt eller indirekt bidragit till att göra den här CDn möjlig. Och när jag under inspelningens gång hört slutresultatet "växa fram", har jag blivit så väldigt berörd, och det har jag inte blivit av att höra mig själv och mina låtar tidigare!
Spelade en låt på Sickla Musikcafé på öppen scen i mitten av mars, och nästa gång jag är med på öppen scen är den 27 april på Biograf & Café Tellus. Ser fram emot att kunna ta med mig CD-skivor då! Känns också kul att ta med mig CDs när jag åker på sångworkshop på Ljusterö framåt försommaren, och på låtskrivar-retreat på Irland i höst. Skulle ha åkt på låtskrivar-retreat på Gotland redan nu i maj, men fick inte ledigt från mitt nya jobb... hoppas hitta någon annan låtskrivar-workshop i vår eller sommar, för jag behöver en puff i låtskrivandet nu... har en hel del halvfärdigt material.
Dags att försöka sova. Hoppas det inte dröjer så länge innan jag bloggar igen!

Two months since I blogged?! Where has time gone?? Anyway, a whole lot of things have happened in my world since last time.
The most important thing, and that's why I'm sitting here so moved and filled with emotions tonight, is that my new demo CD is finished! I picked them up today. My thoughts and my gratitude go to all those who directly or indirectly have contributed to making this CD possible. And when I during the recording have heard the final result "grow", I've been so very moved, and I haven't been that from hearing myself and my songs before!
I played a song at Sickla Music Café at an open stage in the middle of March, and next time I participate in an open stage is on April 27 at Cinema & Café Tellus. Looking forward to being able to bring CDs then! It also feels great to bring CDs when I go to a singing workshop at Ljusterö as summer is approaching, and a songwriting retreat in Ireland in the autumn. I was supposed to go to a songwriting retreat in Gotland already now in May, but wasn't allowed time off from my new job... hope to find some other songwriting workshop this spring or summer, because I need a push in my songwriting now... I have quite a lot of half finished material.
Time to try to sleep. Hope it won't be that long before I blog again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home