Marianne M - "Not a Choir Girl Anymore"

Mitt musikaliska och poetiska liv. My musical and poetic life.

Name:
Location: Sweden

Amatör-singer/songwriter och poet som vill beröra. Här skriver jag om händelser och tankar från min musikaliska, poetiska och fotografiska horisont. Det finns ljudklipp från min demo-CD "The Violin Girl" (släppt i april 2008) på min hemsida och på min MySpace-sida. Om du vill kontakta mig privat, kan du gå till min hemsida (länken finns i listan till vänster) och gå till kontaktsidan där. Annars får du jättegärna lämna en kommentar till något av mina inlägg. // Amateur singer/songwriter and poet who wants to touch people. Here I write about what happens and reflections from my musical, poetic and photographic horizon. There are audio clips from my demo CD "The Violin Girl" (released in April, 2008) at my website and at my MySpace page. If you want to contact me privately, you can go to my website (the link is in the list to the left) and go to my contact page there. Otherwise you're more than welcome to leave a comment to one of my posts. // "How magical that you are a tiny individual with such a pretty voice!" - Frances Irene Tolfa, http://francesirene.tripod.com

Saturday, April 19, 2008

CD släppt! / CD released!

Det var det - nu är CDn släppt! Hade en härlig eftermiddag - kväll. Ett stort tack till de kvinnor som lagade jättegod mat, och till publiken! Jag kände deras stöd praktiskt taget hela tiden, och flera köpte skivor. Och så fick jag kärt besök från min gamla hemstad!
I morgon eller senast på måndag skall jag byta ut mina ljudklipp på min hemsida och på sajterna MySpace och MI7 mot klipp från skivan och ordna så skivan går att beställa från hemsidan. Mycket att göra men det känns kul!
Får fundera på om och i så fall vart jag skall skicka CDs - radiokanaler, skivbolag? Det måste vara ställen som jag tror tar emot den positivt. Tar tacksamt emot tips.
Troligen blir mitt nästa projekt, förutom att få fart på låtskrivandet igen, att skriva klart min serie stycken för soloviola och spela in den och kanske även ge ut den på noter.
Men nu skall jag först ta en välbehövlig natts sömn och sovmorgon i morgon!

That's it - now the CD is released! I had a lovely afternoon - evening. A big thank you to the ladies who cooked very delicious food, and to the audience! I felt their support practically all the time, and quite a few bought CDs. And I got a dear visitor from my old home town!
Tomorrow or on Monday by the latest, I'll exchange the sound clips on my website and on the sites MySpaace and MI7 for clips from the CD and arrange so that the CD can be ordered from the website. Lots to do but it feels fun!
I'll have to consider whether and if so where I'll send CDs - radio channels, record companies? It has to be places I believe will receive it positively. Grateful for tips.
Probably my next project, besides putting speed to my songwriting again, will be to finish my series of pieces for solo viola and record it and maybe also release it as sheet music.
But now I'll first have a much needed night's sleep and sleep late tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home