Marianne M - "Not a Choir Girl Anymore"

Mitt musikaliska och poetiska liv. My musical and poetic life.

Name:
Location: Sweden

Amatör-singer/songwriter och poet som vill beröra. Här skriver jag om händelser och tankar från min musikaliska, poetiska och fotografiska horisont. Det finns ljudklipp från min demo-CD "The Violin Girl" (släppt i april 2008) på min hemsida och på min MySpace-sida. Om du vill kontakta mig privat, kan du gå till min hemsida (länken finns i listan till vänster) och gå till kontaktsidan där. Annars får du jättegärna lämna en kommentar till något av mina inlägg. // Amateur singer/songwriter and poet who wants to touch people. Here I write about what happens and reflections from my musical, poetic and photographic horizon. There are audio clips from my demo CD "The Violin Girl" (released in April, 2008) at my website and at my MySpace page. If you want to contact me privately, you can go to my website (the link is in the list to the left) and go to my contact page there. Otherwise you're more than welcome to leave a comment to one of my posts. // "How magical that you are a tiny individual with such a pretty voice!" - Frances Irene Tolfa, http://francesirene.tripod.com

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nu har jag semester från jobbet, så nu skall det bli mycket musik här! :-)
Har köpt mig en ny digital inspelningsapparat, med möjlighet att spela in i flera kanaler! Ett smakprov av min första lyckade inspelning med den, där jag dock bara använde den ungefär som en vanlig bandspelare, finns nu på min hemsida.
För några dagar sedan fick jag reda på att föreningen Singer-Songwriters of Sweden anordnar "öppen scen" första onsdagen i varje månad i höst med start i september, och jag har tänkt försöka framträda på dem. Det är en i mitten på augusti också, men då är jag bortrest. En bra sporre för mig att öva och skriva massa nytt material!
Men nu närmast åker jag till Ljusterö på sångkurs om en vecka. Ser fram emot den! Men jag känner att jag behöver förbereda mig lite mer, och det är bara en vecka kvar...

Now I'm on vacation from work, so now there's going to be a lot of music here! :-)
I've bought myself a new digital recording device, with the possibility to record in several channels! A sample of my first successful recording with it, where I only used it like a usual tape recorder though, is now up on my website.
A few days ago I found out that the organization Singer-Songwriters of Sweden arranges "open stage" the first Wednesday every month this autumn with start in September, and I'm planning to try to perform on those. There's one in the middle of August too, but I'll be away then. A good incentive for me to practise and write a lot of new material!
But coming up now is that I'm going to Ljusterö for a singing course in a week. Looking forward to it! But I feel that I need to prepare some more for it, and there's only one week left...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianne - I listened to your song about midsummer on opsound.org. It is very lovely. I appreciate your work.

Bernie Lee

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home