Marianne M - "Not a Choir Girl Anymore"

Mitt musikaliska och poetiska liv. My musical and poetic life.

Name:
Location: Sweden

Amatör-singer/songwriter och poet som vill beröra. Här skriver jag om händelser och tankar från min musikaliska, poetiska och fotografiska horisont. Det finns ljudklipp från min demo-CD "The Violin Girl" (släppt i april 2008) på min hemsida och på min MySpace-sida. Om du vill kontakta mig privat, kan du gå till min hemsida (länken finns i listan till vänster) och gå till kontaktsidan där. Annars får du jättegärna lämna en kommentar till något av mina inlägg. // Amateur singer/songwriter and poet who wants to touch people. Here I write about what happens and reflections from my musical, poetic and photographic horizon. There are audio clips from my demo CD "The Violin Girl" (released in April, 2008) at my website and at my MySpace page. If you want to contact me privately, you can go to my website (the link is in the list to the left) and go to my contact page there. Otherwise you're more than welcome to leave a comment to one of my posts. // "How magical that you are a tiny individual with such a pretty voice!" - Frances Irene Tolfa, http://francesirene.tripod.com

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tankar om musik m.m. / Thoughts about music and more

I dag åkte min solskensvän, som jag vill kalla henne, och jag in till sta'n och bl.a. fick vi höra ännu ett ungt band. Men det här bandet var av det mer högljudda slaget om jag får säga så. Det fick mig att börja fundera på varför en del tycker att musik måste "avnjutas" på hög volym. Musik för mig är något som skall ge harmoni och glädje, och hög volym tycker jag inte är något måste för att åstadkomma det.
Min vän sjunger mycket och gärna, och det är så härligt att höra.
Dagarna går väldigt fort när man trivs och mår bra!

Today my sunshine friend, as I'd like to call her, and I went downtown and among other things we got to hear yet another band. But this band was of the more noisy kind if I may say so. That made me start to think of why some people think that music has to be "enjoyed" on a high volume. Music to me is something that should give harmony and joy, and a high volume isn't a must to achieve that I think.
My friend sings a lot and happily, and that's so great to hear.
The days pass by fast when you like it and are feeling great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home